This SIM card error is very common in every mobile phone. The error appears because of when you get a new mobile phone or tablet. While getting the error SIM not provisioned mm#2 then you can’t make calls or text messages. Don’t worry about that error below you may find the guide on how to fix the error SIM not provisioned mm#2 on your mobile or tablet.
Also Read: Unlimited VPN Provider Turbo VPN for PC
Why Mobile Phones Displays Sim Not Provisioned mm#2 Error?
Actually, this error may be because when you will get the new mobile phone and new SIM card inserted. Also, the error may appear when you transfer contacts from old SIM to a new SIM card. SIM not provisioned mm#2, it is a common error, mostly seen in new mobile phones like Android and iOS devices.
If you found any problems after following these steps then we can’t do anything for you. You need to contact a service provider to solve your sim error problem.
Follow these Steps to Fix Sim Not Provisioned mm2# – Error
- First of all please turn off or Switch off your mobile device.
- Now open your Sim holder. (In old version mobiles the sim holder is located backside, above the battery and in new version mobiles the sim holder is located on the sidebar)
- If you can’t see the sim holder then go through with the mobile phone manual.
- Next, remove the sim from the holder and clean it well with cotton or muslin cloth.
- After cleaning the sim with cloth again place it in the sim holder.
- Now switch on the mobile phone and check it.
Find Best Alternatives and Similar Sites to Rouletteb
If you found same Sim Not Provisioned mm2# error after doing all these steps then go through the below method to solve.
Contact Your Sim Service Provider
Contact to a service provider and check it whether the sim is active or deactivate or still showing SIM not provisioned mm#2 error. If deactivated then resolve it by your service provider. They will resolve your problem or will give you a new sim for no further issues.
Hope you got the solution to fix sim not provisioned mm2#. Use both methods and find the fix solution from this page or from a service provider. In most of the cases, the sim is ruptured or deactivated by service providers.