Specto Fork is the Kodi add on that is developed to stream movies and TV shows. With same user interfaces similar add on’s also available. But by users, high reviews specto Kodi has got the ultimate name in people over the world. Add-ons was developed by team members named as Mark now. They provided the advanced features for you people like automatic subtitles on every video.
This guide is providing you to give the complete procedure on how to install and use the specto fork on Kodi devices. Before going to follow the steps to installation use the VPN proxy servers. The VPN servers serve you from blocking any free content and protecting from others. So we highly recommend you to use and set up the VPN on Kodi. The best and top rated on the web for all addons is Turbo VPN.
Common Errors “Specto Fork Not Working”
You might see the 3 common preventive errors to work Specto Fork on Kodi. They are:
- No Specto Kodi Stream Available.
- Dependency Install Error.
- Specto fork on Kodi Installation Failed.
To solve all these above errors you may need to do something for it. First thing is to check websites that links are broken or not. If that is broken Turn off the settings. Next thing is to do that is update the add-ons regular and check internet connection.
How to Install Specto Fork on Kodi Krypton 17 or Higher Version
- Download the Kodi on the PC or laptop from the official site.
- Next launch the Kodi on the computer.
- Now click or hit on the Settings icon which is visible on the screen.
- You will visible the different options in a list.
- From that select the appropriate File Manager option.
- You will see the list again, from that double click on the Add Source option.
- It shows a popup box on the screen display.
- Next, you need to paste this given URL kodivpn.co/repo/kodil.zip in the box.
- At bottom above the OK button you find Enter name of media source type “Kodil” and just click on the OK icon then the box disappears.
- To install that repository on Kodi, go back to the >your Kodi Main Menu >Need to Press on the Add-ons tab >Next Click on the Package Installer icon which is the visible icon at the top.
- Now select the Install from Zip file.
- In the box appeared on screen, you find an option that is Kodil.zip. Click to install, it will install repository.
- Next, you need to click on the Install an option from Repository option. > Find Kdil Repository > Go to Video Add-on >Select Specto fork >Click on the Install.
- That’s it, Go to the Main menu on Kodi >Select Add-ons tab >Click on the Video Add-ons >Specto fork Kodi >Enjoy on your device or system.
I hope you have installed Specto fork add-on on Kodi. Similar add-ons are available online. But it is much better than others according to its features. You can see some issues with this add-on. Let me know the error in comments. We work on that and solve you to work on your Kodi system.